What we do in here?
We want to connect the right people, much more than just filling a position.
Our services have been designed to support our clients and candidates, making the recruitment process as efficient and pain free as possible.
Whether you’re looking to find the right Developer for your business, or you’re searching for the right company to help your career flourish, Damia can support you every step of the way.
We are happy to inform you that Damia Group Portugal now has the Tech Visa Certification!
IAPMEI will be responsible for the certification, involving several entities, such as the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF) and the Directorate General of Consular Affairs, in the process of granting residence visas for professionals hired.
With this certification, we’ll be able to recruit qualified workers and nationals of non-EU countries in a simpler way and within 30 days.
If you are a highly qualified worker and want to work in Portugal, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a visa or residence permit under this program, you will have to comply with all highly skilled/qualified workers requirements, including:
• Non-EU citizen and not reside (permanently) on the territory of the European Union
• Tax obligations fulfilled, when applicable
• No criminal record
• Minimum age: 18 years old
• Have successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level
• Proficiency in Portuguese, English, French or Spanish, appropriate to the functions/duties to be performed
Visit IAPMEI website: www.iapmei.pt