Hole19 - iOS Engineer (remote)
Swift, Objective-C, WatchOS
Hole19 is recruiting an iOS Engineer to join their team
About: Hole19 is the platform connecting the world of golf. On the consumer side, they are building great on-course & off-course experiences for golfers in over 150 countries. A mobile platform allowing golfers to plan & track their rounds of golf, as well as a social platform to connect with other golfers and golf courses. On the B2B side, Hole19 offers tools for golf courses to engage with & acquire new customers.
Hole19 empowers golfers of all skill levels to perform their best. With over 2.8 million golfers using Hole19 in over 180 countries and thousands more golfers joining every month, Hole19 is one of the world's largest golf communities.
What They Do
- They build iPhone and Apple Watch apps using Swift.
- They keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the mobile space.
- They are passionate about Golf and solving their customer's problems.
- They love to build beautiful mobile products that feel easy to use.
- They take the time to do deliver great work rather than half-assing MVPs.
What You'll Do
- Integrate the iOS team and focus on evolving and maintaining the Hole19 iOS and Apple Watch apps.
- Explore and adopt new iOS technologies.
- Choose the best tool for the job, whether you're working on a simple feature or refactoring a huge piece of legacy code.
- Increase the Composability and Testability of our apps
- Develop easy to maintain UI using both SwiftUI and UIKit
- Work on an iOS15+ full Swift code-base
- Build reliable software able to support millions of users.
- Apply development best practices with an emphasis on code scalability and ease of maintenance.
- Share your ideas and define the future of Hole19.
- Work with a supportive team.
- Be a team player.
Who You Are
- You have been building and maintaining iOS apps for a couple of years.
- You are fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping reasonably by yourself.
- You are a responsible individual, capable of managing and organizing your work.
- You have a strong knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- You are passionate about the Apple ecosystem.
- You love to build well-crafted UIs.
- You appreciate simple solutions.
- You don't need to be a superhero and know everything.
- You don't need to play golf or even know what golf is about (although it helps a lot).
What they offer
- A year-end bonus that can be up to 20% of the annual gross salary (in 2021, they paid out 17.5%).
- A great working environment within a small team that cares about your health and growth.
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping the path of a startup with proven traction as it evolves to its next stage of maturity.
- A safe and respectful work environment that values the actual work you deliver rather than how much time you spend at the "office".
- Play golf while on the job (because who wouldn't enjoy that?!).
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇