HiJiffy - Frontend Developer (remote)
You will work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated and growing cross-functional product team. If you like to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, working the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opening you can't miss!
- Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high-quality delivery of work.
- Have a personal drive to be the best at the job.
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Have the ability to thrive in a remote organisation.
- Have a passion for quality UI/UX.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organisational skills.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to translate UI/UX designs into functional, pixel-perfect implementations.
- Ship large-sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- Create and manage reusable components using Storybook or similar tools to streamline development.
- Building a product with impact: your work will touch millions of end-users.
- Develop features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- Help identify areas of improvement in the code base.
- Ship medium-sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries.
- They are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role for at least 4 years and can show them examples of their work.
- Strong proficiency in Vue.js.
- Familiarity with Storybook or similar component development and documentation tools.
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Cypress, Jest, Mocha, etc).
- Good level of CSS Preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, LESS) knowledge.
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical implementation.
- Concepts like state management, internationalisation, routing or application bundling do not shock you.
- When things break you are eager and able, to help fix them.
- Experience consuming APIs and services in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of scrum methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organisation's long-term.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people - and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Competitive salary
- Friday Afternoons Off
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇