Natixis - Senior Sailpoint Developer
java, SQL, IAM
About the role: The IAM dev team participates in the development part of IAM activities. This perimeter is dedicated to development tasks for IAM products and functionalities. The main goal of this team is to build an IAM as a Service department with all the new API concepts & methodology. This position is specifically to work on Ident’IT (based on Sailpoint) which is the IAM tool to manage high-privilege accounts.
The senior Sailpoint developer will be integrated into a team dedicated to maintaining and implementing IAM for high-privilege accounts.
The senior Sailpoint developer has to be very technically skilled and participate in the leading of the different projects inside the team. It has to provide assistance to the team when needed and build a solid relationship with all other team members.
- Participate in team building of 4 people from scratch and deliver High privilege account IAM functionalities for BPCE applications & users
- Manage the evolutions of the high-privilege IAM solutions based on the Sailpoint product
- Design, develop, and maintain the Ident’IT solution based on the Sailpoint product
- Developing connectors in Sailpoint
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of IAM
- Knowledge in developing front-end website architecture, designing user interactions on web pages, and/or developing back-end website applications is a plus
- Proficiency with Sailpont development (5 years of experience)
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Good level of English – minimum B2 level
- Good level of French (considered a huge plus)
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail