Bose - Data Strategy Analyst
Bose is about better sound, but better sound is just the beginning. They invent innovative technologies that truly benefit people and they have a culture where innovation and teamwork are highly valued. Working at Bose, you are encouraged to question conventional thinking in the relentless quest to create products and experiences that change people's lives. Data driven capabilities are a crucial part of their mission, fueling the creation of new and innovative products, helping them to bring the right products to the right customers, and allowing them to astonish customers with carefully crafted and personalized experiences.
They are looking for a Data Strategy Analyst within their Data Strategy team, part of the Data and Analytics Center of Excellence (D&A CoE).
The candidate will be in a supporting role and have broad exposure to multiple data architecture, enablement, and management disciplines. This person will work with product owners, analytics engineers, data analysts, application developers, and business users to craft and implement data best practices across the enterprise landscape.
If you have a passion for crafting a data-driven culture, join them at Bose and help shape the future of one of the most iconic brands in the world!
- Support design and implementation of data architecture, enablement, and literacy best practices across different functions of the company for data that supports business objectives and improves competitive position and profitability.
- Assist in conducting fit-gap analysis to assess data maturity within a master data domain and to assess data models and standards.
- Assist in the implementation of proof-of-concept solutions utilizing a working understanding of multiple coding languages to meet technical and business requirements.
- Previous experience maintaining data or extensively working with data in a database.
- Proficient in SQL. Knowledge of Python or other popular coding languages is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, such as being able to manipulate data or conduct data analysis using built-in functions (like VLOOKUP) or pivot tables.
- Ability to learn applications quickly. Previous experience with Snowflake, Power BI, or data cataloging/governance tools (like Collibra, Alation) is a plus.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with teams and stakeholders that are geographically displaced.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇