Bryj - iOS Developer
English, Swift, iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa
Bryj is currently hiring an iOS Developer to join their amazing team
About the company: Bryj is a full-lifecycle enterprise mobile app solution for any app store worldwide. From idea to ongoing success, customers using Bryj benefit from the single source solution of its platform and expert team included with one subscription. Bryj powers and grows mobile applications that seamlessly connect enterprise systems, and provide intelligent analytics and AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app studio, and a world-class customer experience. Trusted by leading technology partners like Salesforce and Microsoft, Bryj has experienced trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions, and championed hundreds of apps.
About the role/What you'll do: They are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join their Engineering Team and help them meet the challenges of their ever-growing business. As an iOS Developer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards.
- Designing and building mobile components to be integrated into the existing SDKs.
- Develop clean, organized, and scalable iOS applications in Swift
- Collaborating with the product team to define SDK features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the implemented specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving SDK bottlenecks.
- Respect the priorities given by the technical project manager to the best of your ability
- Maintaining the code and automation of the implemented solutions
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation or other deliverable initiatives provided by the Solutions Architect
- Proven experience as an iOS developer.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Written and spoken French is an asset.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇