Bryj - Backend Developer (Ruby on Rails)
English, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Unit Tests
Bryj is currently hiring a Backend Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join their amazing team
About the company: Bryj is a full-lifecycle enterprise mobile app solution for any app store worldwide. From idea to ongoing success, customers using Bryj benefit from the single source solution of its platform and expert team included with one subscription. Bryj powers and grows mobile applications that seamlessly connect enterprise systems, and provide intelligent analytics and AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app studio, and a world-class customer experience. Trusted by leading technology partners like Salesforce and Microsoft, Bryj has experienced trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions, and championed hundreds of apps.
About the role/What you'll do: They are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join their Engineering Team and help them meet the challenges of their ever-growing business. As a Backend Developer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards.
- Writing clean, scalable & efficient code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Optimizing the performance of applications for full-scale production deployments.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Maintain high technical excellence through peer reviews, tests, and developer guidelines.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Possess prior experience as a backend engineer.
- Experienced with software engineering best practices such as design patterns, code reviews, unit, integration testing, etc.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Have knowledge and experience with agile methodologies.
- Possess proficient English communication skills.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇