Bryj - Android Developer
English, java, Kotlin, C++, Android SDK, Android Studio
Bryj is currently hiring an Android Developer to join their amazing team
About the company: Bryj is a full-lifecycle enterprise mobile app solution for any app store worldwide. From idea to ongoing success, customers using Bryj benefit from the single source solution of its platform and expert team included with one subscription. Bryj powers and grows mobile applications that seamlessly connect enterprise systems, and provide intelligent analytics and AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app studio, and a world-class customer experience. Trusted by leading technology partners like Salesforce and Microsoft, Bryj has experienced trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions, and championed hundreds of apps.
About the role/What you'll do: They are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join their Engineering Team and help them meet the challenges of their ever-growing business. As an Android Developer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards.
- Conceptualizing and formulating components that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of their SDKs are coherent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each SDK version is released.
- Collaborating with the Product, Engineering, and QA teams to ensure each feature is in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating code updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to easily use Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
- Prior experience as an Android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of iOS is an asset.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇