Bryj- Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE)
English, SRE, AWS, java, Python, Ruby, Kubernetes, Docker
Bryj is currently hiring a Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join their amazing team
About the company: Bryj is a full-lifecycle enterprise mobile app solution for any app store worldwide. From idea to ongoing success, customers using Bryj benefit from the single source solution of its platform and expert team included with one subscription. Bryj powers and grows mobile applications that seamlessly connect enterprise systems, and provide intelligent analytics and AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app studio, and a world-class customer experience. Trusted by leading technology partners like Salesforce and Microsoft, Bryj has experienced trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions, and championed hundreds of apps.
About the role/What you'll do: They are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join their Engineering Team and help them meet the challenges of their ever-growing business. As a SRE Engineer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of their suite of software solutions.
- Measure and optimize system performance to push their capabilities forward, get ahead of customer needs, and innovate to improve continually .
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications.
- Build tools for automation to manage IT operations .
- Gather and analyse metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding .
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplift.
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another highly technical scientific discipline.
- Ability to program with one or more high-level languages, such as Python, Java, or Ruby.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, and S3, as well as dynamic resource management frameworks and platforms (Kubernetes).
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker, Containers).
- Good knowledge of cloud providers like AWS.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇