Dibbly - Senior Software Developer
TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js
Be part of a team that's continuing to make the future of work better for everyone! Company´s success is defined by the impact it has on its users. The Team is dedicated to providing a seamless user experience and driving innovation in everything they do. Because the Company´s flagship platform has seen year over year growth on every front, its sister platform was launched designed to streamline the writing process and empower users to create outstanding content with ease. With its intuitive interface and comprehensive suite of features, this new platform simplifies outlining, drafting, editing, and publishing, all in one place. And with the support of the in-platform AI assistant, KIP, users have expert guidance every step of the way.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you would be an integral part of the team, helping the Company to develop and improve this Platform. You would have the opportunity to work on cutting- edge technologies and collaborate with a team of talented and passionate individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the world of SaaS. Senior Developers are expected to behave as mentors to the rest of the team, guiding them through complex technical challenges and sharing their knowledge and expertise to foster growth and development.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- You are big on communication, collaboration, and building relationships
- You are creative and always on the lookout for best practices - the status quo is boring to You
- You are ready to take on a new challenge, make a real impact, and be part of a team that's continuing to make the future of work better for everyone.
- Good working knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working on SaaS platforms
- Experience with Software/System Architecture
- Experience with TypeScript, Next.js, Tailwind (styling), Node.js, SQL, Firestore, Docker, Kubernetes
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Golang
- Exposure to state-of-the-art AI tools and software
- Project management