Raketech - Software Engineer (Remote)
Raketech is currently hiring a Full-stack Software Engineer
About the company:
Raketech is quickly establishing itself as one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors on the iGaming market. To spearhead the continued growth, they’re looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning, and dynamic full-stack PHP/ Laravel/ Vue.JS/TypeScript software engineer that will help them implement Raketech’s vision.
- You are curious, innovative, proactive and a self-starter, you stay on top of engineering best practices.
- You have solid experience in working flexibly across the entire stack, and are comfortable with the development languages and frameworks it involves.
- You are detail and result-oriented, with a true passion for delivering high quality software, the continuous improvement of products and ways of working. You are prepared to meet deliverables, remaining on top of all daily project activities, assess changes and risk management, and do so while managing multiple internal stakeholders.
- You are a team player, comfortable working with developers, product managers, engineering leaders and DevOps engineers to ensure that the release of new features and the successful launch of new products.
You are comfortable working in a hybrid, fast-paced, remote-first environment.
As a Full-stack Software Engineer, you're expected to:
- Develop new features, and address maintenance and continuous improvement of existing software with a strong focus on maintainability and quality.
- Participate in discussions about designing new components and services that integrate with internal and external services, as well as their implementation.
- Stay up to date about the latest best code practices and apply them in your day-to-day tasks.
- Be proactive on how to improve and automate processes, and improve the satisfaction of their internal and external users.
- At least 5 years of professional software engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP/Laravel.
- Experience in designing and building REST APIs.
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL and database design and querying best practices in general.
- Experience in working with docker and containers.
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies.
- Experience with performance measurement and optimisation.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to address change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways.
- Available to work +/- 2 CET.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with React.
- Familiarity with the architectural concept of microservices.
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make their company more colourful.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇