PMI - Tech Lead (Integrations)
API, SOAP, GraphQL, Mulesoft
PMI is looking for an Integration Engineer to join their amazing team
About: At PMI, they’ve chosen to do something incredible, transforming their business, and building the future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, a huge opportunity comes. So, wherever you join them, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
They are seeking an INTEGRATION ENGINEER who will help in adopting established IT architecture principles, standards & patterns that can be leveraged across 'IT products', in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction and provide insights for PMI architecture services and related technologies, data and security components in related domain(s), adopt standards and guidelines for the implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Domain, Group, and Solution Architects to continuously re-validate and evolve API/integration strategy.
- Lead the design, development, and optimization of API-based integrations for complex consumer-facing solutions.
- Drive the implementation and integration of technologies like GraphQL and Mulesoft into our existing and future platforms.
- Oversee a team of integration engineers, ensuring best practices, efficient workflows, and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define integration requirements, standards, and best practices.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the API integration space and recommend innovative solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any integration challenges, ensuring stability, and scalability.
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship to team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Continuously monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of our API platforms.
They are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical teams and managing API-based integrations.
- Proficiency in working with GraphQL and/or REST.
- Hands on experience with Apollo GraphQL na/or Mulesoft would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of API security, management, and life cycle.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good stakeholder management, ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders