Miniclip - Senior Data Engineer
java, SQL, Cloud, Python
Miniclip is recruiting a Senior Data Engineer
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognized brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.You will play a vital role in guiding and supporting the growth of junior team members, guaranteeing their technical development and promoting a collaborative environment.If you’re passionate about working with data and building innovative solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design and implement data systems and pipelines to support business goals and processes using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and develop solutions.
- Ensure data security and compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Ensure data quality by developing and implementing data validation and testing procedures.
- Monitor data pipelines and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve data infrastructure and implement solutions to increase efficiency, scalability and automation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Eager to improve, learn and explore new technologies and practices
- Able to coach and mentor junior and mid-level profiles in complex technical topics
- Experience in developing scalable data systems with focus on event-driven architecture and working with high volume of data
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark and Hadoop
- 5+ years of professional experience working in Python, Java, or Scala
- Hands on experience with Cloud services such as AWS
- Expert knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with orchestration tools like Airflow
- Hands on experience with CI/CD process and best practices
- Terraform and dbt are a plus
- Health insurance
- Gym or Personal Trainer in the office
- Yoga, Dance classes
- Sports partnerships
- Learning and Development platform
- Performance Bonus
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇