Forexx - Mid/Senior Software Engineer
Forexx is recruiting a Medior/Senior Software Engineer
As a Medior/Senior Software Engineer C#, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining software applications for the production systems in the high-tech/manufacturing/medical industry. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, technicians, and product managers to deliver software solutions that meet the specific needs of their clients. Clients include ASML, Philips, Vanderlande, NXP, VDL, TomTom
Forexx is looking for a seasoned Software Engineer specialized in C# development within the high-tech or manufacturing sectors. Candidates must have a minimum of two years' experience in these industries to be considered. While Dutch-speaking candidates are preferred, English-speaking applicants must already be residing in the Netherlands. Essential experience in motion control, vision control, or recipe control is required.
- 2+ years experience
- High-tech/manufacturing (Research&Development)
- Motion/vision/recipe control
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a software-related direction, Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Knowledge of software testing
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD)
What you'll do:
- Analyzing technical requirements and translating them into technical specifications and design documents.
- Developing high-quality software code in C# with a strong focus on the high-tech/manufacturing industry.
- Integrating software applications with cloud platforms and designing scalable architecture.
- Designing and implementing Docker containers for easy deployment of software solutions.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to ensure fast and reliable software deliveries.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues and providing technical support to the team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in software engineering and applying best practices in the work.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇