]init[ - Drupal developer
drupal, PHP, CI/CD, Ansible, Kubernetes
]init[ is recruiting a Drupal Developer
As Software Developer Drupal (m/f/d) you develop web applications, portals and community platforms based on Drupal. In collaboration with UX experts, designers, and colleagues from development and project managers, you will be responsible for creating software solutions for various customers from the public and private sector. If you like to bring in your own ideas and are interested in a diversified job beyond rigid thinking patterns, we would like to hear from you.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary project team and develop multi-site Drupal platforms for information portals and specialist applications;
- You are jointly responsible for the design of portals and the development of system architectures;
- In agile projects, you work closely with colleagues from the creative, UX, operations and project management departments;
- You will provide technical support for the requirements analysis and check solutions with regard to their technical implementation options;
- You take on the role of the technical lead and support the developers in your team by answering technical questions;
- You identify optimization potentials in processes and actively initiate them.
- You are enthusiastic about creative solutions and enjoy Drupal development through site building and module development;
- You have several years of development experience in Drupal and PHP and like to work in a structured way;
- Knowledge of GitLab, Docker and SQL databases is a plus;
- You are interested in DevOps topics like CI/CD, Ansible and Kubernetes;
- You are an absolute team player and enjoy a close exchange with stakeholders from other areas;
- Very good English skills round off your profile.
- They’ll be staying agile: Remote work or office - you decide where you want to work;
- They are a sustainable company and they make it possible to balance family and work with plannable working hours;
- They plan relevant trainings, participation in congresses/conferences as well as role-specific certification courses depending on the project and needs.