]Init[ - System Architect Pega
]init[ is recruiting a System Architect Pega
The new hidden gem in Porto!
You want to help create tomorrow’s society? Then Init Portugal is the place for you. Their digital solutions are here to help us all and to have a positive impact on our society. Sounds good? Then come on board and work with them in Porto or from anywhere in Portugal.
]init[ AG for digital communication is one of the top 3 internet agencies in Germany with over 1400 employees and an annual turnover of €170 million. For more than 15 years, Init has been creating user-friendly digital solutions with social added value by supporting customers with a unique end-to-end process: from consulting and conception to development and operation. Innovative like a start-up and stable like a corporation.
You will be developing future-oriented and complex solutions in digitalisation projects based on PEGA or other BPM systems. Together with your interdisciplinary team of business and system architects (m/f/x), you will be working on requirements and solution concepts, and translating these into modern and user-friendly software solutions.
- As part of a cross-functional team, you work on agile digitalisation projects for customers from the public and private sectors.
- You develop user-friendly and accessible interfaces based on Pega.
- You support the integration of Pega applications in external systems.
- You implement new Pega features in the project setup and thus ensure that solutions are created more quickly.
- You have practical experience in Pega implementation projects.
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented development.
- A Pega certification as a system architect is desirable.
- You have a good command of the English language and can work in English-speaking project teams without any problems.
- You have already worked successfully in an international environment, also on a remote basis.
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy a close exchange with various stakeholders.
- They’ll be staying agile: Remote work or office - you decide where you want to work.
- They are a sustainable company and they make it possible to balance family and work with plannable working hours, part-time models and unlimited employment contracts.
- They plan relevant trainings, participation in congresses/conferences as well as role-specific certification courses depending on the project and needs.