]init[ - Full Stack Java Developer
]init[ is recruiting a Full Stack Java Developer
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will be a part of an international team responsible for the holistic development of websites and specialist applications in the front-end and back-end areas. Together with the team, you will work on projects for various customers from the public and private sectors. You will contribute with ideas and drive dynamic projects.
- You are a part of an interdisciplinary project team and develop modern software solutions and prototypes based on functional and technical requirements.
- You optimise existing systems and keep an eye on both quality and efficiency at all times.
- You are jointly responsible for the implementation and design of the frontend as well as for the implementation of backend functionalities and the extension of existing frameworks.
- You provide support during the requirements analysis and actively work on finding technical solutions.
- You are enthusiastic about creative solutions and enjoy coding outside of rigid thought patterns.
- You have a vocational training in the IT sector and at least 5 years of practical experience as a software developer in agile and classic projects.
- You are familiar with modern development environments, version management, build systems and coding conventions.
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy working closely with developers, UX strategists, designers and project managers.
- Certificates in ITIL or software development are a plus
- You have a good command of the English language and can easily work in English-speaking project teams.
- You have already worked successfully in an international environment, also on a remote basis.
- You have several years of experience in the use of frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular.