Lensor - Senior Software Engineer
Lensor is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer
Lensor is an AI start-up, focusing on automating vehicle inspections. They developed a gate that makes vehicle inspections effortless. After driving through the gate, a highly accurate damage report is waiting for you. The Lensor gate saves time and reduces costs. A full vehicle inspection in less than 10 seconds.
After two years of active development, they are ready to implement and install this solution at their customer base.
Lensor is seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join and lead their software team and take a pivotal role in guiding their software development efforts. As a Senior Software Engineer at Lensor, you will lead a team of around 5 software engineers, collaborate on the development of their AI-driven vehicle inspection solutions, and contribute to the growth of their technical capabilities.
Their software engineers are constantly looking for ways to efficiently transfer terabytes of data from their edge devices, via their cloud, to their customers. They see themselves as pioneers in the field of automated inspections, resulting in in-house hardware, software, cloud, and AI development to make this solution available to their customers.
As a Senior Software engineer, you will be actively taking care of the software landscape within Lensor. Because they are a start-up, the role will consist of bringing guidance to the team, focusing on personal and team growth, but also being hands-on involved in the software development. In this role, you will work closely together with your team and other teams to design new components within the software architecture and to improve/iterate on existing parts. When directions have been selected, you use your project management skills to guide the team during the execution of the projects.
- Lead and mentor a team of 5 software engineers, fostering a collaborative and productive working environment.
- Develop a vision on the software landscape within Lensor.
- Drive the design and development of software solutions.
- Collaborate with other tech teams (Hardware, cloud, and AI) to constantly improve their customer experience.
- Conduct code reviews and promote software best practices across the team.
- Focusing on reliability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Manage project timelines, deliverables, and resources effectively
- Lead and participate in discussions related to software architecture and design.
- Foster a culture of innovation, continuous learning, and professional growth within the team.
- Development of a vision on the software development process and tooling
- Grow the Software Engineering team by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring new talents
- Develop new software according to the software development standards
- Support and lead software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Collaborate with other software engineers and other teams to design new products and solutions for their end-users
- Camera/vision systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD)
- Days at the office: 3 /Home: 2
- 33 vacation days
They are looking for talented people to join them. Are you creative, do you like a challenge, and are you ready to change the world of vehicle inspections? Then they want you to be part of their success!