Canvas.io - Senior C++ Engineer
C++, Deep learning
Canvas.io is recruiting a C++ Engineer
A 3D Solution For Every Project
Canvas mobile 3D capture application is transforming the remodeling and renovation industry. Just by scanning with an iPhone, Canvas can capture a 3D model of a house in minutes and then convert it into a CAD model. They are a global remote-first company with a presence in the United States and Europe and have many distributed employees.
In 2013 they released the world's first mobile 3D sensor. Over the years they've built a top technology for SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and conversion of scans into semantic CAD models. In 2020, Canvas was featured in Apple’s own keynote about the iPhone 12 Pro as a significant example of what you can do with its new LiDAR sensor (http://bit.ly/3jHi68Z).
What they are looking for:
In close collaboration with other computer vision team members, this role will challenge your software development skills to implement a pipeline for SLAM and 3D reconstruction with various features around output post-processing.
- Develop an efficient and reliable SW pipeline to deliver it to production.
- Develop a Software architecture (modularity, interfaces, simplifying the development process, pipeline entities communication, etc).
- Deal with high-load cloud processing and also with HW limitations of on-device processing pipeline.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to improve CI/CD processes.
- Work closely with the iOS team.
- Strong engineering and software design skills.
- Experience with writing production C++ code.
- Experience working with large production codebases.
- Math background (basic understanding of SLAM pipeline, knowledge of 3D geometry and linear algebra) is a plus.
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones and cultures.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Computer Vision, SLAM, or 3D reconstruction.
- Experience with on-device optimization.
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, meals, and relocation benefits
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇