Convatec - SAP Security Manager
SAP Security, SAP
Convatec is recruiting a SAP Security Manager
About: ConvaTec is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion devices. They are a dynamic team that makes sure their technology is improving people's lives.
About the role: This position will be a member of SAP COE team, reporting to Head of SAP. This individual will provide IM leadership proactively, maintaining and delivering optimal solutions within the SAP Steady State Application Maintenance and Support organization in the areas of SAP security and GRC systems including Access Controls and Process Controls for the organization globally. The responsibility will require managing an SAP Security and GRC off shore team of 4 resources. Provide functional support in line with gathering and understanding business requirements and translating these requirements to optimal configurations for respective SAP Security Module and GRC systems and work with IM tower leads in delivering solutions within steady state support model to support business operations. This role includes the ability to challenge and troubleshoot business role requirements and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business role requirements as well as deliver functional solutions in an GxP compliant environment.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 4 offshore SAP security and GRC systems to support organization globally.
- Manage relationship with key internal IM and business stakeholders as well as external stakeholders
- Supports the business implementation of change in the acceptance testing, training and rollout to the Global user base
- Provide IM leadership in areas of SAP Security, GRC Access Controls, GRC Process Controls
- Define and manage projects to meet business objectives
- Lead system integration with SAP security, GRC access controls, GRC Process Controls and SAP Steady State Operations and Support
- Provide 2nd level application support to the service centers, key users and the user population where problems are of a higher technical nature, require specific knowledge of the security and GRC access control processes or new technologies in SAP.
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Experience working with on/offshore application support and project resources
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; can build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Life science experience, experience with Finance, GxP, Privacy regulations will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused.
- A good team player and leader, flexible, shares knowledge, helps others, collaborates well within and outside the team
- At least 8 years’ experience in information technology.
- At least 8 years' SAP Security experience.
- Experience working with on/off shore application support and project resources
- BSc. Degree in Information Technology or similar equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills,
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members in a manner that engages all stakeholder groups.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and principles through continuous self-improvement.
- Fluency in English.
Perks and benefits:
- Life & Health insurance for you and your family
- Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days of vacation
- Career Path
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇