ConvaTec - SAP FI/CO Consultant
SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP FICO
ConvaTec is recruiting a SAP FI/CO Consultant
This position will be a member of SAP team, reporting to SAP Finance Lead.
This individual will participate in an enterprise-wide project and act as a functional consultant to bring functional expertise in SAP FICO and/or next-generation SAP or SAP strategic partner solutions in related fields, including but not limited to areas of Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger Accounting (GL), Enterprise Controlling (CO), Asset Management, Treasury, Financial Statements, Project Systems, etc. and related accounting applications.
Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers & Business Partners in understanding business priorities, gathering requirements, designing solutions, configuring, and working cross-team to complete objectives.
The individual will also lead Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with most SAP FICO modules i.e. Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger Accounting (GL), Enterprise Controlling (CO), Asset Management, Treasury, Financial Statements and/or Project Systems.
- Analyse business/technical requirements & translate processes into practice through the current SAP application functionality.
- Configure SAP FICO systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SAP SD, MM and other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices.
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives.
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP.
- Assist in the management of those systems as part of a Financial Systems management portfolio.
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP’s FICO module and perform rigorous testing.
- 2-5 years SAP FICO experience.
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Experience working with on/offshore application support and project resources.
- A good team player, flexible, shares knowledge, helps others, and collaborates well within and outside the team.
- Experience delivering solutions with payment instruction file/DMEE, PS/IM, COPA, COPC, EDI/IDOC and FI-MM/SD integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of S/4Hana will be a plus.
- Life & Health insurance for you and your family
- Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days of vacation
- Career Path