Altar.io - Product Manager
Altar.io is hiring a Product Manager to join their amazing team.
Product & Software House working with entrepreneurs and business leaders from all over the world
About: Altar.io is a Lisbon, London, and Milan based team of experienced 2nd-time founders and top 1% talent. They build digital products for entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to revolutionize their industries.
They work in a range of fields including RegTech, FinTech, MARTech, Procurement and much more. Their technologies are used to connect people around the world.
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to grow in a team of highly-skilled, top-talent innovators while working on multiple products in a range of industries?
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Product Manager, you’ll be:
- Taking the wheel with new clients as the Product Manager;
- Managing complex technical products from day one. In some cases within a product team, and in other cases you will need to take full ownership and drive the product direction with full autonomy;
- Independently managing up to five products at the same time, organizing the process for multiple stakeholders – clients, developers and designers;
- Assisting some complex sales processes with early product recommendations;
- Creating and maintaining a product backlog;
- Actively mitigating impediments impacting the successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Use your knowledge of the market, competition, and current trends to define innovative functional solutions to boost Product value;
The Hands-On Experience They Need You to Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner;
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Software Development Industry;
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinking with a vision;
- Fluid intelligence & abstract reasoning;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to mix a structured process-centric approach with an out-of-the-box creative mindset;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
The Extra Experience They Would Love to See:
- Previous working experience as a Founder or Top Manager of a Tech Startup
There´s The Cutting Edge Tech Stack They Use:
- Figma – for Design, Prototyping and Design Systems
- Redux, Akita, Elf, Observable Store, NgRx, Jotai and Zustain - for State Management
- REST, GraphQL - for APIs
- Flutter, ReactNative, Ionic, and Nativescript – for Mobile development
- Node.js, Express.js, and – for Back-End development
- Python, TensorFlowJS - for Machine Learning
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Azure – for Managed APIs
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and InfluxDB (TimeSeries) – for DBA Admin
- CircleCI and GitHub Actions - for CI/CD
- Docker and Kubernetes - for Containerization Orchestration
- Cypress, Jest, and Karma – for Testing
- Slack, Jira, Notion, and Confluence –for collaboration and organization
What You Can Expect from Their Recruitment Process:
Their process starts with the screening of your CV. Once they have done that you can expect:
- A one-hour interview with our People Team, so we can get to know you better;
- A final tech one-hour interview to make sure we’re the right fit for you, and you’re the right fit for us.
What You Can Expect from Working with Them:
Full focus on helping you make the most out of life
- Health Insurance for you and your household;
- They need you to be eligible to work in Portugal and live in Lisbon (or be happy to relocate). That being said, they have a remote-first policy with the option to join us in an informal, pet-friendly, office environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- Team events like weekly Yoga classes, Summer Surf Days, Christmas Dinners and much more.
- Full focus on helping you make the most out of your Career
- Detailed career plan with strong growth potential;
- Training budget to help you achieve your goals more effectively;
- Global projects with industry-leading clients;
- A team of top talent innovators and researchers at your side.