Group Web Development Specialist
Puratos is recruiting a Group Web Development Specialist
About: Puratos creates innovative food solutions for the health and well-being of people everywhere. As the global leader in bakery, patisserie and chocolate ingredients, they help their customers to be successful with their business, by turning technologies and experiences from food cultures around the world into new opportunities. They are more than 10.000 employees in over 70 countries and a consolidated turnover of 2.2 billion euros (in 2021). Their passion for innovation, a pioneering spirit and the unique Puratos culture drive their solid growth and vision for the future, along with the commitment to local communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
About the role: Puratos is seeking a skilled Web Development Specialist with a focus on e-commerce to join their global IT team. The primary mission of this role is to successfully implement and support customer-facing applications within the Group, with an emphasis on e-commerce. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Java development and will collaborate with business counterparts to enhance the digital customer experience.
What you will do:
- Manage the Adobe AEM development platform for customer-facing applications
- Collaborate and co-develop with external development partners
- Work closely with business counterparts, including Marketing and e-commerce teams, to ensure alignment with organizational goals and drivers
- Support end-to-end sales flows related to e-commerce, from front-end applications to ERP systems
- Maintain customer-facing web applications from an AEM perspective
- Ensure adherence to the governance model by all AEM implementation partners.
- Assist the business with innovative projects and initiatives
- Integrate web and mobile platforms with core ERP/CRM/AI environments in accordance with business requirements, working closely with ICT integration experts
- Collaborate with external hosting partners
- Stay current with the latest technologies in the industry
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Java, Adobe AEM, and React development
- Familiarity with Maven, OSGI, Sling, CI/CD solutions, and TypeScript
- Experience with API-driven architecture, code versioning, and issue management tools
- Knowledge of Azure AD 2 BC, Linux & SSH, JUnit, Mockito, and Adobe Brand Portal is a plus
- Understanding of AEM architecture and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Quality and customer-focused mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Motivated team player, flexible, and stress-resistant
- Interest in the latest technologies
- Excellent English language skills (written & spoken); additional languages are an asset
Nice to have:
- Experience in Redux
- Experience in Jenkins
Perks and benefits:
- You will join a fast-growing, stable family business that has become an international market leader with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are part of their priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative. Puratos cultivates an inclusive global workplace, that fully embraces diversity and equal opportunities for all and strive to reflect the richness of our customers, communities and society, accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver their own commitments.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇