Sixt - Site Reliability Engineer - Commercial Applications
Sixt is hiring a Senior Site Reliability Engineer-Commercial Applications to join their recently created hub in Lisbon
SIXT is a global market leader in the mobility space and sets the pace for innovation like nobody else. We are transforming the industry to become fully digitalized and offer our customers an answer to all mobility needs they have. Our vision is: Transform the world moves, because people expect better. Join our Golang team and make the magic happen. We drive business processes like pricing and many more with the use of sophisticated algorithms. For this purpose, we design, develop and maintain state of the art machine learning models and manifold optimization solvers as well as simulation models. As a member of this team, your work will improve the experience of millions of our customers and have a direct impact on our business results. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
Within the Commercial Applications Team you can work with AWS technologies as well as Microsoft Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
They are not only dealing with Commercial Applications, but also heading towards CI/CD and constantly improving their systems by securing services and enabling their organizations to utilize the infrastructure we provide for their internal customers. Furthermore the team is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure setup but also operating their applications and services within the AWS Cloud.
Do what you love:
- You analyse, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until go-live within an agile team.
- You contribute to the design of solutions, implementation of infrastructure design and document your implementation.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for the infrastructure.
- You analyse infrastructure and application metrics for fault finding and performance tuning.
- You create sustainable infrastructure through automation.
- You plan and execute OS patches, services packs, including testing and deployment.
- You support operations and take over responsibility for productive processes.
- You do Terraform code reviews.
Come as you are:
- You have 5+ years of work experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar position.
- You have experience in Windows Server and Linux Administration.
- You can install and configure Windows and Linux server and work with network protocols and services like TCP/IP, DNS, Active Directory.
- You can troubleshoot Windows and Linux OS issues.
- You have excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud Services.
- You have proficiency in Terraform.
- You are characterised by a high-quality awareness and your trustworthiness.
- You are interested in modern technologies.
- You can work on your own authority in an agile team.
- You have very good English language skills.
- 28 days of vacation;
- No dress code;
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours. In their modern office, with new equipment, you can stock up on coffee at any time and spend your lunch break with colleagues in the on-site restaurant that provides healthy and delicious food for everyone;
- Moreover, they offer you a super international working environment, numerous trainings for your individual development, participation in external conferences and they even organize internal dev & tech talks. It is very important for them that you can develop personally and grow within their company;
- Furthermore, you can benefit from their Coverflex advantage system. With this system you can select the benefits you want - This way you can decide for yourself what you want to use your benefits for;
- In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. This is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees;
- Otherwise, they live "work hard, play hard" - their parties are legendary! They also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas.