Sixt - Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Python, cybersecurity, security
Sixt is recruiting a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
They are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Their mobility platform ONE combines their products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives their customers access to their fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with their franchise partners, they are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are their top priorities. They focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align their corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with them and revolutionize the world of mobility?
Your mission with them:
They are looking for highly motivated individuals to join SIXT’s Information Security team as a Senior Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d). This role will cover a wide range of security disciplines across a wide spectrum of sources and locations.
Do what you love:
- You perform incident response, identify lessons learned and make recommendations to improve security controls
- You conduct proactive research to detect new attack vectors
- You are responsible for security awareness and threat modelling for our teams in Lisbon for different platforms and products
- You analyze IT footprint in production areas, assess related security levels and develop and implement security measures
- You contribute to security awareness trainings
Do you see yourself in the below?
- You hold a degree in IT or comparable training with several years of professional experience in the relevant area
- You have got hands-on programming experience in one of the following: Java, Golang, C++ or Python
- You are experienced in working with hybrid networks, AWS experience is preferred
- You know common application/system vulnerabilities, threat actors and mitigations - as well as security management tooling
- Your communication skills both oral and written are excellent and required to interface with other employees who are both technical and non-technical
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you:
- 28 days of vacation.
- No dress code.
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours. In their modern office, with new equipment, you can stock up on coffee at any time and spend your lunch break with colleagues in the on-site restaurant that provides healthy and delicious food for everyone.
- Moreover, they offer you a super international working environment, numerous trainings for your individual development, participation in external conferences and they even organize internal dev & tech talks. It is very important for them that you can develop personally and grow within their company.
- Furthermore, you can benefit from their Coverflex advantage system. With this system you can select the benefits you want - This way you can decide for yourself what you want to use your benefits for!
- In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. This is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees.
- Otherwise, they live "work hard, play hard" - their parties are legendary! They also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas.
Want to take off with them and revolutionize the world of mobility?
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇