Aptiv.io - Product Manager
Aptiv.io is recruiting a Product Manager to join their recently created Hub in Lisbon
The AI platform that captures missed revenue opportunities and connects with targeted buyers
Aptiv.io is a Tech Start-up based in NY, that is leading in sales and marketing for B2B companies, that want to see real opportunities to sell products and have information about customers' intentions. The platform uses data processing and scraping, collecting information from different data providers, and identifying key buyers to do marketing campaigns and sell their products.
They’re the future of sales.Their all-in-one AI platform positions companies to achieve sustainable growth. Aptiv.io helps Chief Revenue Officers with opportunity discovery, revenue conversions, unifying sales and marketing, and optimizing the selling experience. Their platform empowers sales reps with real-time signals and actionable insights to anticipate the needs of customers before the competition with opportunities within 48 hours, tailored to your go-to-market playbook.
About the role: Aptivio is looking to hire a talented Product Manager to add their team in Lisbon, Portugal. They seek an experienced and dynamic Product Manager to join our fast-growing revenue AI tech startup. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of our cutting-edge AI-powered revenue solution. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the product roadmap, gather customer requirements, and bring the roadmap to life. This is an excellent opportunity to significantly impact a high-growth startup environment.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for their revenue AI tech startup, aligning with the company's overall strategic vision and goals.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and potential opportunities for revenue optimization solutions.
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements through user research, feedback analysis, and engagement with key stakeholders to drive product development decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, UX designer, sales, and marketing, to define product features, specifications, and deliverables.
- Drive the agile product development process, including creating user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to iterate on product features and improve user experience.
- Act as the product evangelist and effectively communicate product vision, features, and benefits to internal teams, external stakeholders, and customers.
- Monitor product performance, analyze metrics, and identify areas for improvement to optimize revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably in a technology startup environment.
- Prior experience as a Product Manager for a software company or equivalent experience.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and building disruptive products.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced startup environment.
Perks and benefits:
- Payment based on performance and fit.
- Collaborate with their teams globally in their New York, and Lisbon offices.
- A challenging yet rewarding environment at a high-growth global AI startup.
- Autonomy is the role that supports you to grow into other areas within the company as you continue to learn and further your career.
- Flexible working environments.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇