Sky - Senior NodeJS Engineer
Join SKY as a Node.js Developer and you'll be part of a dynamic team that makes sure their technology delivers the best experience for the customers.
About SKY: Sky is one of the biggest players in the entertainment world, with distributed teams and the responsibility for great breakthroughs in the streaming industry. One of their products, Peacock, was launched in June 2020 and it is already one of the top 5 most used platforms, having around 40M users only in the US!
Their team in Lisbon consists of over 300 highly skilled Software Developers and Software Engineers who provide a high level of technical expertise to their colleagues in the UK and US.
Sky is looking for flexible people, open to exploring different programming languages, and motivated to learn and grow. The culture is based on this motto: “If you build it, you own it, you support it!” Can you see yourself in this motto?
Get to know more about their projects:
- Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques;
- Design clean and reliable code;
- Deliver highly scalable and highly reliable products;
- Responsible for the system architecture;
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge - yes you will learn a lot;
- Bring your best technology and software development practices to the team with passion and enthusiasm;
- Contribute to the whole development cycle, analysis, implementation, testing and operation;
- Operation excellence and support are part of the development teams’ responsibility.
- Knowledge of NodeJS;
- Knowledge of other technologies such as GraphQL and TypeScript is a plus;
- Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems;
- Delivery experience within agile projects;
- Problem-solving and creative thinking;
- Good English level.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us!