Sky - QA Automation Engineer
Join SKY as a QA Automation Engineer and you'll be part of a dynamic team that makes sure their technology delivers the best experience for the customers.
Sky is one of the biggest players in the entertainment world, with distributed teams and the responsibility for great breakthroughs in the streaming industry. One of their products, Peacock, was launched in June 2020 and it is already one of the top 5 most used platforms, having around 40M users only in the US! Their team in Lisbon consists of over 300 highly skilled Software Developers and Software Engineers who provide a high level of technical expertise to their colleagues in the UK and US. Sky is looking for flexible people, open to exploring different programming languages, and motivated to learn and grow. The culture is based on this motto: “If you build it, you own it, you support it!” Can you see yourself in this motto?
Get to know more about their projects:
- Coding experience in at least one programming language
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven, and eager to learn
- Passionate about customer experience and product quality
- Creative thinking, analytics skills, with attention to detail
- Out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex problems
- Organized and methodical
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in frontend test automation with Cypress, Playwright or Appium
- Experience with low-code test automation frameworks like Witbe
- Experience with cloud device testing farms (AWS, BrowserStack, etc.)
- Experience testing mobile devices, gaming consoles, streaming devices, STBs, or TVs.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us!