ClearOps - Backend Developer
Spring, PostgreSQL, MySQL, java
ClearOps is recruiting a Backend Developer to join their amazing team in Portugal
About: ClearOps is a new type of SaaS technology, that easily connects the downstream supply chain – acting as a data integration hub while also automating and optimizing the after-sales service operation.
Their agnostic data integration technology enables their clients to seamlessly connect dealer inventory and many other service and machine systems and applications through their pre-built interfaces. It also lays the foundation for their Advanced Inventory Management Engine, Service and Tech Management Solution, a sophisticated IoT pillar, and other offerings such as a fully integrated end-to-end E-commerce system.
About the role: ClearOps is looking for a skilled Backend Developer to join their team and help them build and maintain their hyperconnectivity platform for the supply chain industry.
- Develop and maintain backend software written in Java and Kotlin
- Review code created by other developers
- Write, run, and maintain unit/integration tests
- Estimate tasks and find the best ways to implement new features
- Work in Scrum sprints and participate in periodic meetings
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, JPA, and others)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Postgresql, MySQL)
- Git usage
- Gradle usage
- Good verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Python
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, Fargate, Lambda)
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇