Miniclip - Fullstack Developer
Miniclip is recruiting a Fullstack Developer
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’
- Working in tight cooperation with teams across the group to develop a new technological stack for internal use.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Practicing and enforcing engineering best practices in your day-to-day work.
- Taking an active role in decisions that define the architecture of frontend and backend stacks.
- 5 years of experience building, deploying and operating full-stack services.
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or React.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and team player.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with Go.
- Experience with testing methodologies and frameworks like Jest or Cypress.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker.
- Familiarity with AWS Services (or one of the major cloud services).
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or an engineering-related field.
Perks and benefits:
- Health insurance.
- Gym or Personal Trainer in the office.
- Yoga, Dance classes.
- Sports partnerships.
- Learning and Development platform.
- Performance Bonus.