Nox Health - Fullstack Engineer
java, Kotlin, Spring, Dart, angular, TypeScript
This opportunity is for a global healthcare device and services company that provides technology for sleep testing and solutions for sleep health and general well-being to its clients. The cloud software platform manages complex patient and physician workflows, facilitates collaboration on patient care between medical professionals, monitors treatment progress, engages patients in their care, and more; all while ensuring patient information is secured to the highest standards.
At the core of the cloud ecosystem is a cloud-based web application written primarily in Java, Kotlin, and C#. This core web application supports several ancillary apps, which include a patient-focused mobile app for both Android and iPhone and a desktop tool to securely move medical data from devices into the cloud.
The user experience of the products is both on the desktop and mobile applications. The desktop is implemented in the latest version of Angular while mobile applications are written in Flutter. The application code is Java/Kotlin.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual, capable of working in teams on delivering software products used by patients and providers of medical services.
- Design and develop functionality for the new Healthcare cloud platform
- Work closely with the testing and deployment teams
- Provide production troubleshooting and support
- Analyze requirements and develop specifications along with Business Analysts and key stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of software engineering experience working with large scale applications and projects
- Experience developing and/or deploying highly scalable, cloud-based web applications
- Java or Kotlin with Spring for the back-end
- Angular/Dart/Typescript for the front-end
- Knowledge of best practices in Agile software development such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design
- Experience with relational DBs like PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra
- Experience developing RESTful services
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, while delivering pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- General knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and data solutions (e.g. AWS)
- Opportunity to contribute to extending, deploying, and scaling their AI stack that processes millions of documents daily
- Influence on their products and opportunity to drive projects
- Personal development through training, conference participation, meetups, and their yearly week-long hackathon (Innovation Week), etc
- Learn more about Natural Language Processing in practice
- An international environment (their team consists of more than 30 nationalities)