Miniclip - Data Engineer
java, SQL, Cloud
Miniclip is recruiting a Data Engineer
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognized brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
- Design and implement data systems and pipelines to support business goals and processes using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and develop solutions.
- Ensure data security and compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Ensure data quality by developing and implementing data validation and testing procedures.
- Monitor data pipelines and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve data infrastructure and implement solutions to increase efficiency, scalability and automation.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the data ecosystem.
- Experience in developing scalable data systems with focus on event-driven architecture and working with high volume of data
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience using version control, testing and development cycle
- Experience with orchestration tools like Airflow
- Experience in CI/CD for the data environment
- Experience with IaC tools, such as Terraform, is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based data platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Health insurance
- Gym or Personal Trainer in the office
- Yoga, Dance classes
- Sports partnerships
- Learning and Development platform
- Performance Bonus
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇