Sixt - Front End Developer
Sixt is recruiting a Front End Developer to join their recently created hub in Lisbon
Sixt is a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Their mobility platform ONE combines their products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription), and gives their customers access to their fleet of 205.400 vehicles, the services of 1.500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with their franchise partners, they are present in more than 110 countries at 2.070 rental stations.
At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are the top priorities. They focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align their corporate strategy with foresight.
Join their engineering division for the SIXT Fleet platform vision. Building the best fleet management platform to handle large-scale fleets E2E, from purchase to in-fleet, to management during operations, to de-fleet and sales, by building manifold enterprise portals and app solutions applying sophisticated state-of-the-art design and UX concepts. They are a team of teams and you will share with them the responsibility and satisfaction of pushing innovation in a back-office-driven environment for the ultimate excitement of their customers.
Do what you love:
- You implement great ideas and features for modern surfaces;
- You inspire others and help develop their skills;
- You take ownership of topics, drive discussions and align with stakeholders;
- You understand the business and the processes to build solutions and not only write code;
- You define your boundaries, not the technology.
- You have extensive experience in software development;
- You have worked with React for several years;
- You are passionate about your work and enjoy sharing experiences with others.
Come as you are:
- You are extremely motivated, passionate about learning and contributing to the team and the business with a "can-do" attitude;
- You have a track record of delivering high-quality products/services, meeting agreed commitments, and supporting others to achieve their commitments;
- You communicate fluently in English and appreciate cultural diversity;
- 28 days of vacation;
- No dress code;
- A hybrid working model and flexible working hours;
- Modern office, with new equipment, you can stock up on coffee at any time and spend your lunch break with colleagues in the on-site restaurant that provides healthy and delicious food for everyone;
- Super international working environment;
- Numerous trainings for your individual development;
- Participation in external conferences and they even organize internal dev & tech talks. It is very important to them that you can develop personally and grow within their company;
- Coverflex advantage system. With this system you can select the benefits you want - This way you can decide for yourself what you want to use your benefits for!
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇