Aptiv.io - Data Engineer - Remote
Data Management, .NET Core, C#, ETL, Data Science, Data Analysis, Data Modelling
Aptiv.io is recruiting a Data Engineer
The AI platform that captures missed revenue opportunities and connects with targeted buyers
About: Tech Start-up based in NY, that is leading in sales and marketing for B2B companies, that want to see real opportunities to sell products and have information about customers' intentions. The platform uses data processing and scraping, collecting information from different data providers, and identifying key buyers to do marketing campaigns and sell their products.They’re the future of sales.
Their all-in-one AI platform positions companies to achieve sustainable growth. Aptiv.io helps Chief Revenue Officers with opportunity discovery, revenue conversions, unifying sales and marketing, and optimizing the selling experience. Their platform empowers sales reps with real-time signals and actionable insights to anticipate the needs of customers before the competition with opportunities within 48 hours, tailored to your go-to-market playbook.
About the role:
- They are looking for a team member to help them grow the Data Engineering team to find new ways to optimize data by evolving their platform.
- You will be able to work with large-scale data projects, with Data processing, Data acquisition and Data modelling.
- You will work in a platform that involves fetching, updating, and archiving all the data related to different data sources in real-time, providing results within 48 hours.
What they are looking for:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience in .NET
- Familiarity with ETL and data manipulation concepts
- Proven experience as a Developer Data Engineer
- Knowledge of selected programming languages
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇