TextKernel - Fullstack Engineer
TextKernel is hiring a Fullstack Engineer to join their amazing team
Are you interested in working with applications that serve large amounts of data to customers?
TextKernel is the international leader in providing Artificial Intelligence (AI) headquartered in Amsterdam, developing labor market analytics tool that provides HR professionals and researchers with accurate, complete and up-to-date information on the labor market across the world, by continuously collecting and analyzing millions of job postings from hundreds of thousands of websites, turning raw data into structured data and making it available to the customers through API’s and applications.
This opportunity is for an ambitious Fullstack Engineer with a passion for developing and enhancing multiple applications for the platform ecosystem. If you have great engineering skills and love solving complex problems, your journey with this company promises to be rewarding.
- As a Mid-level Software Engineer, you'll play a crucial role within the team, collaborating on the design and implementation of application changes to make the data accessible to customers.
- Your expertise will also contribute to the development of tools that ensure the highest data quality.
- Your sense of ownership is highly valued, enabling you to independently tackle technical tasks and deliver software that adheres to best practices.
- Embracing the collaborative spirit of the Agile team, you'll operate within Scrum sprints alongside 4-5 talented developers.
- Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams responsible for different aspects of the platform.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of full-stack development experience in an Agile environment
- Strong problem-solving focus and commitment to value delivery
- Ability to produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
- Good communication skills in English
- Versatile, analytical, ownership-driven
- You are located in Portugal, Porto area
- Able to work remotely for most of the time but be excited about the opportunity to visit Porto-based co-working space about 1-2 times each sprint
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Python frameworks like Flask and FastAPI
- Familiarity with MySQL and/or ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of PHP
- DevOps experience with Gitlab CI or Jenkins
What is offered
- Opportunity to contribute to extending, deploying, and scaling their AI stack that process millions of documents daily
- Influence on their products and opportunity to drive projects
- Personal development through training, conference participation, meetups, and their yearly week-long hackathon (Innovation Week), etc
- Learn more about Natural Language Processing in practice
- An international environment (our team consists of more than 36 nationalities)
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇