GALP - Cyber Security Architect
ISO27001, COBIT, NIST SP 800-82, SABSA, CRISC, CISSP, GDSA
Galp is recruiting a Cyber Security Architect
About: Galp is an energy company committed to develop efficient and sustainable solutions in its operations and in the integrated offers provided to its clients. They create simple, flexible, and competitive solutions for the energy and mobility needs of both industrial and individual consumers. Their portfolio includes multiple types of energy - from renewable electricity to natural gas and liquid fuels. They contribute to the economic development of the 10 countries in which they operate and to the social progress of their host communities. They are, therefore, leaders in their sector in the main sustainability indexes worldwide. They are 4 geographies, 49 nationalities and more than 6.000 experiences waiting to be shared. They are looking for people with strength, passion, determination, and vision to be part of their growth. Will you accept the challenge?
Mission: Passionate about Cybersecurity? Seeking new challenges? Do you have analytical thinking and problem- solving mindset?
Galp needs your energy to fight against Cybercrime and to keep our people and business safe. You will energize their Cyber Security Team with your knowledge and expertise, contributing to further evolve their detection and protection capabilities, as well as partnering with their business areas to enable secure innovation and digital transformation. Interested in joining them in this journey and further developing your career?
What you'll need:
- Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Sciences, Maths or Physical sciences;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in functions with a strong component in security architecture definition, cybersecurity controls definition and implementation, cybersecurity risk analysis, definition and implementation of processes and procedures in the area of cybersecurity;
- Experience with container orchestration, automation, and security configuration management;
- Experience in working with cloud security and governance tools, as well as cloud access security brokers (CASBs);
- Experience with Cloud platforms, preferentially Microsoft Azure;
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms;
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies business drivers and emerging computing trends;
- Experience in cybersecurity functions in multinational companies;
- Good knowledge of information security domains;
- Good knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to security, privacy and IT such as ISO27001, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity framework, GDPR;
- In depth knowledge of security systems and architectures;
- Industry recognized certifications (e.g. SABSA, CRISC, CISSP, GDSA, CCSP) or training in cybersecurity and related fields;
- Fluent Portuguese and English speaker.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇